Social Media Programs for Small & Medium Businesses
Executives and owners of Small and Medium-sized businesses (SMB’s) are keenly interested in boosting their bottom line. For most, that means increasing sales, attracting great talent and keeping expenses in check.
Helping sales-driven firms create new opportunities for business has been our sole mission since 2006, particularly via LinkedIn and Social Media.
Social Media is the new business marketplace and LinkedIn is the kingpin, especially for B2B firms. Increasing sales effectiveness and LinkedIn is centerpiece of our Integrated Alliances sales training program.
Social Media Services “Get you going”
The process begins with a Social Media discovery, assessment, recommendations and strategy. It may include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, EventBrite. It also includes updated Social Media text and enhanced graphics.
- Social Media messaging and look/feel across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Web
- LinkedIn Company Page, LinkedIn Profile Template and user instructions
- LinkedIn end-user support and coaching to keep employees energized and active
A Social Media policy review (or creation) reduces risk and informs users of expectations as they engage more with LinkedIn and Social Media.
LinkedIn Training “Keeps you going”
Training can shorten the time it takes to be successful in the new LinkedIn-driven marketplace.
Training a team has become harder and harder as employees work out of their homes, from the road, from restaurants, from anywhere. An On Demand approach helps with easy access and measured lessons so they can really learn.
The Integrated Alliances U LinkedIn Sales Training Program lets users learn when its most convenient and when they can pay the most attention – 24x7x365. It’s a tightly knit, 40-lesson LinkedIn sales training curriculum designed for hard to schedule individuals, like Sales Reps, who are reluctant to train during prime “selling time”.
The program teaches Sales Reps. and other employees:
- How to represent the firm and attract inbound business and talent.
- How to generate leads using LinkedIn and outside sources.
- How to find and engage new customers and partners.
- How to stay out of trouble on LinkedIn and Social Media.
Live Launch Event “Gets Them Excited”
IAU leads it all off with a live teleconference, Webinar or in-person appearance. It’s a fun, engaging TOUR OF IAU more than a traditional LinkedIn training session. A weekly Email delivers updated lesson assignments and stirs up user engagement.
A 10-Week Rollout “Makes it Easy for Users”
The 10-week program roll out averages 4 lessons per week. The IAU site itself is available for an entire year. As new employees come on board, they may be included in the IAI program at no additional cost.
Coaching and Support “Backs You Up”
IA provides Email and phone-based support to end users, as well as scheduled calls with management during the program period. Users may also receive individualized LinkedIn coaching on specific projects and accounts of interest to them.
QuickStart Package “Makes It Easy for Companies”
The Program for Small and Medium-sized Businesses includes:
- Social Media discovery of company users, web assets and competitors.
- Basic Social Media strategy and presentation with recommendations, Social Media presence make-over including revised text and new graphics typically for LinkedIn, and a selection of Facebook, Twitter and Blog, and a Social Media Policy consultation.
- Integrated Alliances U LinkedIn E-Learning program: employee access (1 year)
- 30-Minute live kick-off event via Teleseminar, Webinar or Skype
- Scheduled 30-minute management status/coaching calls
- E-Mail-based support
Package Pricing to “Make It Affordable”
Special Package pricing is available for companies with up to 20, 50 or 100 employees. Call to find out what a custom QuickStart Package can do for you and how cost-effective it can be. Programs are available for larger firms (licensing) and Individuals/Entrepreneurs.