The LinkedIn Profile Video
This is a new concept – the LinkedIn profile Video.
Now that LinkedIn allows this to be on your LinkedIn profile, it’s time has come – a video that is specifically produced for the LinkedIn profile.
Mike O’Neil’s LinkedIn Profile Video:
Lori Ruff’s LinkedIn Profile Video:
Producer Bruce Barr’s LinkedIn Profile Video:
Here is how to put a video on your LinkedIn profile:
1. Film and produce the video (see note and link below)
2. Upload it to Vimeo, YouTube or one of several others.
3. Update the description, keywords and select the “poster frame”, that image that is shown before you click play.
4. Copy the URL to the video (Control-C)
5. Go to LinkedIn and select Edit your LinkedIn profile.
6. Scroll down to your Summary and click the “+ Icon” at the top
7. Click on thru until you get to the file and select it. You are pointing to it and NOT uploading it.
8. Once the link is entered, update the Subject and the Body, like this:
9. Now go look at it in “View Mode” and see what others will see.
10. There you go – you have a video on your LinkedIn profile. Now, about that video…
Find out more about LinkedIn Profile videos at LinkedInProfileVideos.com
See the video on Mike’s LinkedIn profile.